WELCOME TO NORMANDIE LOVERS
We are Claire and Manu, 2 travel enthusiasts who have made it their mission to help you make your next trip to Normandy a success.
The region is magical, immensely rich in villages, castles, abbeys, cities and beaches to visit, as well as restaurants and cozy hotels to relax in: we will try to guide you in your choices by sharing our experiences and giving you the maximum of information.
We visited the place. We paid the bills. We have made our selections independently. Everything is authentic on our blog!
So, go ahead and join us in the community of ” Normandie Lovers “!
Soon the Newsletter!
The best of Normandy
To help you navigate this site, let’s start with the Best-of of Normandy:
- The best destinations in Normandy – read
- The most beautiful landscapes of Normandy in pictures – read
- The most beautiful villages of Normandy – read
- The best castles of Normandy – read
- The most beautiful abbeys of Normandy – read
- The best beaches of Normandy – read
- The most beautiful cities in Normandy – read
- The most beautiful cathedrals and churches in Normandy – read
Articles to visit Normandy
Then, here are some sections if you already have a more precise idea of what you are looking for:
Where to eat in Normandy
- The best restaurants in Normandy to come
- The best restaurants in Honfleur – coming soon
- Norman cheeses – coming soon
Where to sleep in Normandy
- Where to stay in Normandy – coming soon
- Best hotels in Honfleur – read
- Best hotels in Étretat – coming soon
Normandy in family
- Cerza Zoo – coming soon
The latest travel blog posts about Normandy:
- 15 best things to do at Mont-Saint-Michel
- Parking at Mont Saint-Michel: options (+ shuttle)
- Mont-Saint-Michel at night (tips + photos)
- Visiting Mont Saint-Michel: 35 tips (2023)
- The 7 hotels on Mont Saint-Michel (inside): our reviews
- Nez de Jobourg (Normandy): tips + photos
- Village of Barfleur & Gatteville lighthouse (Normandy)
- Village of Saint-Cénéri-le-Gérei (Normandy): visit tips
- The village of Le Bec-Hellouin (Normandy): visit
- 10 most beautiful villages of Normandy (with photos)